Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2018

Six Fee Computer Books

I like getting free stuff, so when I got and email from Jason Cannon and his website Linux Training Academy I had to share it. Jason Cannon is offering six of his books for free through Amazon.com until this Saturday. To get the books you need an Amazon account with the US or UK store. The books are in the kindle format, which can be read on your computer or tablet if you don't have a kindle.

These books are absolutely free! Just click on the book to download it from Amazon's US store. Use this link for Amazon's UK store.



Prices of the print versions
$24.99   Linux for Beginners
$24.99   Linux Administration
$14.99   Shell Scripting
$14.99   Command Line Kung Fu
$19.99   High Availability for the LAMP Stack
$24.99   Python Programming for Beginners
$124.94 Total savings

I found out about this because I'm on a mailing list that Jason Cannon and his site put out. Further instructions on how to get the free books can be found on his website.

If your looking for more free books checkout my other posts:
Free Python Books
Free Books

No comments:

Post a Comment